Now Hiring: Strategic Account Executive / Client Service Director
If you are:
- outcome focused and driven to create results for clients,
- a strategic thinker able to communicate with and motivate the C-suite, and
- passionate about and committed to delighting clients …
Then we are:
- an award-winning, full-service, Inc. 500 marketing agency that excels at motivating Baby Boomers and seniors to buy our clients’ products and services,
- dedicated to maximizing clients’ ROI through superior marketing and sales strategy AND flawless program execution, and
- (possibly) THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU.
Creating Results, Inc., a full-service strategic marketing, PR advertising and sales consultancy in Woodbridge, VA, is currently recruiting for an account leader. We are dedicated to those who serve the mature consumers in vertical markets such as senior living, active adult communities, real estate, financial services and travel and tourism. We are also committed to a culture of a High Performing Community, hiring and continuing to develop a community of leaders. You can help grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team.
This position requires demonstrated accomplishments in results-driven marketing, exceptional client service and a passion for enhancing the quality of life for mature consumers.
In this role you have the chance to achieve team and personal goals while wearing many hats, including:
- Leveraging client service and account leadership experience to develop and manage integrated sales and marketing plans and budgets based on top-level strategy
- Evaluating analytics to optimize the implementation of all marketing initiatives, ensuring alignment with client sales metrics
- Producing comprehensive reporting on program metrics, best practices/trends and recommendations for enhancing performance
- Prospecting, business development and pitching to existing clients and prospects
- Working with internal Creative team to create breakthrough collateral, advertising, web/online marketing, signage, displays, events and PR
- Developing and ensuring the effectiveness and continuity of campaigns and brands
- Leading internal teams to meet delivery schedules and budgets and exceed client goals
Qualified candidates will possess leadership and strategic abilities to drive results and exceed customer expectations. Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of marketing experience increasing brand, sales, market share and profitability, preferably in senior living
- Strategic sales and marketing plan development and implementation
- Confident presentation and communication skills with Executive leadership teams, boards of directors and business owners
- Personal initiative
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Extreme detail-orientation
- Great interpersonal and client services skills, consistently treating everyone with respect
- Flexible, adaptable nature for a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent time management, organizational abilities
- Strong writing/copywriting skills (esp. grammar, proofreading)
- Commitment to being part of the most functional team in the industry
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, creating results and learning continuously
Creating Results provides a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges, collaborating with teammates and growing professionally.
We have been recognized internationally for our results in marketing to mature consumers. How? Our company culture is open, collaborative and supportive. Why? We want to have a positive impact on the quality of life of the mature consumer.
The position is full-time and based in our Woodbridge, VA, office with some travel. It offers a comprehensive benefit package and opportunities to grow.
If you’re ready for a challenging and rewarding position with a great future-- and a great present – email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to HR@creatingresults.com.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF IT CONTAINS:
- THE REQUIRED RESUME
- SALARY HISTORY AND
- A DETAILED COVER LETTER explaining why you are an exceptional candidate for this position and highlights your relevant marketing experience.
Creating Results is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.