Career Opportunity - Marketing Coordinator - Virginia Office
Creating Results, Inc., a growing full-service strategic marketing, advertising and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator within the Woodbridge office to serve within our Client Service team.
You will work closely with our Client Service, media department and design teams in implementing our clients’ integrated marketing plans and analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Specifically, Marketing Coordinators utilize their communication, marketing and organizational skills to:
- Manage all project management-related tools, including inputting and scheduling, to ensure project work-flow is optimized across numerous departments in a timely and budget-specific fashion.
- Increase Creating Results’ revenues and net profit by helping Client Services implement clients’ marketing and media plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Proof print and online ads, emails, direct mail, and other projects ensuring accuracy of Creating Results’ work and compliance with each client’s’ copy, brand and style guidelines.
- Improve effectiveness of marketing efforts through tracking, testing, Google Analytics and other data.
- Assist in implementing Creating Results’ own marketing and business development initiatives.
- Live up to our name and help clients succeed in achieving their goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The minimum criteria for the Marketing Coordinator opportunity are as follows:
- 1-2 years of professional experience with demonstrated accomplishments in marketing and/or client services. Prior Marketing or Advertising agency experience is a significant plus.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
- Extreme focus on detail and comfort juggling multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbally and written. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely in person and via phone, email and other electronic methods.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, demanding office environment balanced with fun, happy people.
ABOUT CREATING RESULTS
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, helping them to grow. These include real estate, senior living, healthcare, travel, financial services and more. Throughout our over 20-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining exactly why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary history and requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.