Career Opportunity - Marketing Coordinator - Virginia Office
Creating Results, Inc., a growing full-service strategic marketing, advertising and sales consultancy in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator within the Woodbridge office to serve within our Client Service team.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven, and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in the chance to achieve personal and team goals while wearing many hats and helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
You will work closely with our design team, media department and Client Service team in implementing our clients’ integrated marketing plans and analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Specifically, Marketing Coordinators utilize their communication, marketing and organizational skills to:
• Increase Creating Results’ revenues and net profit by helping Client Services implement clients’ marketing and media plans in an effective and efficient manner.
• Proof print and online ads, emails, direct mail, and other projects ensuring accuracy of Creating Results’ work and compliance with each client’s’ copy, brand and style guidelines.
• Improve effectiveness of marketing through tracking, testing, Google Analytics and other data.
• Assist in implementing Creating Results’ own marketing and business development initiatives.
• Live up to our name and help clients succeed in achieving their goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
• Manage all project management-related tools, including inputting and scheduling, to ensure project work-flow is optimized across numerous departments in a timely and budget-specific fashion.
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL DO
You will be involved in helping shape and execute marketing strategies as they relate to all marketing channels: digital, print, direct marketing, events, branding, social networking and email campaigns.
• Provide essential ad direction and content to the creative team for select accounts.
• Coordinate the ad development and approval process for select accounts.
• Monitor deadlines for ad submission, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Learn and manage the email platform and messaging calendar for select clients.
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of their employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they typically stay a long time. (Our average tenure is 5 years, with several employees exceeding 10 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for the Marketing Coordinator opportunity are as follows:
• 1-2 years of professional experience with demonstrated accomplishments in marketing and/or client services. Prior Marketing or Advertising agency experience is a significant plus.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
• Extreme focus on detail and comfort juggling multiple competing priorities.
• Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
• Top-Notch communication skills, both verbally and written. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely via email and other electronic methods as well as phone.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, demanding office environment balanced with fun, happy people.
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, helping them to grow. These include real estate, senior living, healthcare, travel, financial services and more. Throughout our over 20-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
• Cover letter outlining exactly why you are the ideal candidate
• Salary history and requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.