Creating Results Vice President Melissa Caravella will moderate a lively panel of senior living marketing pros in a session called "Trading Places: Insider Insights From Marketing Experts" at the 2017 LeadingAge Annual Meeting & Expo.
The panel features six experts who have worked on both the agency and client sides of marketing:
- Kimberly Hulett (President, Creating Results)
- Fran Palma (Senior Vice President, Covenant Retirement Communities)
- Jason McCloud (Director of Digital Marketing, Benchmark Senior Living)
- Kim Daly Nobbs (Principal, Prajna Partners)
- Rochelle Valsaint (Vice President, Lenbrook Square Foundation
- Tom Mann (Principal and Executive Vice President, Love & Company)
The session will take place on Tuesday, October 31, from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. Attendees will will learn how they can improve effectiveness and reduce cost delays through improved communication with marketing consultants and agencies.
Creating Results also will be visible on the Expo floor. Be sure to stop by booth #508 for useful resources, or if you would just like to say hello!
Learn more about the LeadingAge Annual Meeting & Expo!