Career Opportunity - Vice President of Selling Strategies
If you are:
- Highly motivated and driven to close new business
- A consultative sales leader and coach
- A strategic thinker able to communicate with and motivate the C-suite
- Passionate about and committed to delighting clients …
Then we are:
- An award-winning, full-service, Inc. 500 marketing agency that excels at motivating Baby Boomers and seniors to buy our clients’ products and services
- Dedicated to maximizing clients’ ROI through superior marketing and sales strategy AND flawless program execution
- (possibly) THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU.
Creating Results, Inc. a full-service strategic marketing, advertising and sales consultancy in Woodbridge, VA, is currently recruiting for a selling strategies leader. We are dedicated to those who serve the mature consumers in vertical markets such as senior living, active adult communities, real estate, financial services and travel and tourism. We are also committed to a culture of a High Performing Community, hiring and continuing to develop a community of leaders. You can help grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team. Creating Results provides a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges, collaborating with teammates and growing professionally.
This position requires demonstrated accomplishments in driving new business, leading sales teams and execution, exceptional client service and a passion for enhancing the quality of life for mature consumers.
In this role, you have the chance to achieve team and personal goals, including:
- Growing revenue and net profit by identifying and securing new clients within senior housing, active adult, health care, travel or other mature adult markets
- Consulting with prospects and working with the Clients Services and Marketing Strategy teams to craft solutions based on prospects’ needs and pain points
- Developing presentations and proposals with the Client Services team and leading new business pitches
- Educating and training client sales teams to sell more effectively and leverage marketing services provided by Creating Results
- Building sales consulting services and curriculum
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Qualified candidates will possess leadership and strategic abilities to drive results and exceed customer expectations. Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience increasing brand, sales, market share and profitability, preferably in senior living
- Strategic sales and marketing solution development and implementation
- Experience crafting winning proposals and polished presentations
- Confident presentation and communication skills with executive leadership teams, boards of directors and business owners
- Personal initiative
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and client services skills, consistently treating everyone with respect
- Flexible, adaptable nature for a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent time management, organizational abilities
- Commitment to being part of the most functional team in the industry
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, creating results and learning continuously
The position is full-time, reports to our Woodbridge, VA, office and entails up to 50% travel. It offers a comprehensive benefit package and opportunities to grow.
If you’re ready for a challenging and rewarding position with a great future – and a great present –, email the following to PRobertson@lucasgroup.com. Interviews will be scheduled by Patrick Robertson of The Lucas Group.
Please read carefully ... YOUR APPLICATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF IT CONTAINS:
1) JOB TITLE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE ("Vice President of Selling Strategies")
2) RESUME (pdf)
3) A DETAILED COVER LETTER (pdf) explaining why you are an exceptional candidate for this position and highlights your relevant business development, sales, marketing and leadership experience
4) SALARY HISTORY / EARNINGS EXPECTATIONS
Creating Results is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.