Career Opportunity – Sales Specialist – REMOTE LOCATIONS (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking multiple freelance Sales Specialists in a variety of locations to work with our Client Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
You will work closely with client contacts and our sales strategy team, training and managing client sales teams to help our clients increase and maintain their occupancy. Specifically, Sales Specialists use their sales skills to:
- Implement the Creating Results sales training curriculum modules dependent on the client’s needs
- Execute inbound and outbound sales activities as identified by Creating Results and the client as they pertain to the client’s goals.
- Assess client needs and current performance (review call recordings, CRM entries, secret shops, competitive analyses, etc.), setting goals and developing a training plan.
- Manage the client’s sales team, both on-site and off-site, according to the current agreements or fully integrated marketing plan.
- Measure progress and report results to direct report, client contact and C-suite.
- Consult on performance of sales staff, interview and hire new sales representatives as needed.
- Work closely with and coordinate sales and marketing process with the Sales Specialist, the client services team, and the client’s internal sales and marketing team
- Review and analyze the client’s CRM database, looking for opportunities to improve sales
- Interface regularly with Creating Results Sales Specialist and Project Director, providing details of sales interactions and goals
- Coordinate on-site visits, if applicable, with the client within the parameters of the agreed upon contract
- Prepare site visit reports within 48 hours of each site visit, if applicable
- Research the clients CRM database, ensuring the program is being utilized properly by the sales team, and looking for opportunities to move the each of the prospects forward in their relationship
- Coordinate with accounting department for timely filing of expense reports and invoices
- Prepare written communications, both for the internal team and for clients; organize and maintain project documentation files, both hardcopy and electronic
The minimum criteria for the Sales Specialist opportunity are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in senior living or 55+ via in-house sales departments
- Willingness to travel frequently to various client locations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, take direction well
- Creative problem solver
- Organized with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Hourly Rate
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.