everything mature consumers experience
- ABOUT CR Creating Results is a full-service strategic marketing, public relations and advertising agency. Woman-owned small business.
- Advertising Our clients benefit from our individually crafted and impactful ideas. Learn more about how we create advertising to create the results you need from baby boomers and seniors.
- Allison Dongoski Account Manager
- Amanda Combs Director of Marketing Strategies
- Beth Haynes Senior Account Director
- Branding & Identity To get the most out of every marketing dollar you spend, Creating Results will make sure you start with a strong brand image and then stay true to it.
- Career Opportunity – Sales Advisor – REMOTE LOCATIONS (Multiple) Creating Results, Inc., a growing full-service strategic marketing, advertising and sales consultancy in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a Sales Advisor to serve within our Client Service team.
- Career Opportunity – Sales Specialist – REMOTE LOCATIONS (Multiple) Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a Sales Specialist on our Client Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
- Career Opportunity: Account Director As a growing full-service marketing agency, Creating Results LLC is currently seeking a full time Account Director to join the team in their Woodbridge, VA, location. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in a career within the marketing agency world, especially as it relates to integrated media.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven, and client-focused.
- Client Creating Results' portfolio of award winning boomers marketing and seniors marketing, sorted by client. How can we help YOU create results?
- Client Login
- Contact Creating Results is a full-service strategic marketing, public relations and advertising agency with more than 15 years of experience. Our expertise is motivating mature 40+ consumers, including Baby Boomers, Silent (Ike) Generation and Gen X.
- CR in the Community
- Digital Services We design, host and maintain sites that baby boomer/senior prospects and customers will want to visit and find easy to navigate. And if they can get where they want to go, they’ll get to “buy” faster.
- Generations Awards for Excellence in Marketing to Seniors Award winning mature marketing projects.
- Homebuyer Desires Kathy East looks at a National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) study on "what new home buyers really want" -- and offers actionable ideas for 55+ builders.
- Homebuyer Dislikes Todd Harff looks at a National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) study capturing the desires and dislikes of home buyers and shares insights for how to strategically (and successfully) position your communities.
- Industry Case studies and portfolio of results-driven marketing projects, sorted by industry. Creating Results' boomers / seniors marketing programs effectively drive demand for lifestyle products and services.
- Integrated Marketing In order to deliver the best results with Baby Boomers and Seniors, Creating Results develops and implements INTEGRATED marketing programs that affect "everything mature consumers experience."
- Jessica Ruhle Sales Specialist & Project Director
- Judy Harff Co-Founder
- Kanella Thomas Office Manager/Accounting Assistant
- Kelcey Sachs Marketing Planner
- Kevin Williams Manager,
Copy & Content
- Kimberly Hulett President
- Marketing Integration We improve marketing ROI for clients in senior living, 55+ housing, travel, financial services & beyond - How? With integrated marketing programs that address "everything mature consumers experience."
- Marketing Services From logos and corporate communication, to brochures and direct mail, we make sure each element of your marketing program builds on the others. Market research and strategic planning provide the foundation of our marketing plans. Our clients benefit from our understanding of the 40+ affluent consumer and years of experience.
- Martha Schultz Art Director
- Meet the Crew
- Melissa Caravella Vice President of Client Services
- Mike Stakem Director of Creative Services
- Motivating baby boomers and seniors with relevant, strategic solutions.
- Public Relations Telling the Right Stories, to the Right People, at the Right Time … this is the Creating Results approach to public relations.
Find out how we can help you with a proactive public relations program, the most cost-effective method for creating interest in the short term as well as for building brand over a longer period.
- Results Created
- Signage & Displays We design displays, signage, multi-media and the entire sales environment to make sure everything your mature consumers experience leaves a lasting impression.
- Social, Silver Surfers Research Research / eBook with action steps for websites and social media marketing to baby boomers, seniors and other mature consumers. Special section on housing / senior living choices. Assess your digital marketing efforts with free, interactive tools and discover ways to improve your ROI.
- Solution Case studies and portfolio of results-driven programs, sorted by marketing solutions or service. Creating Results is a full service marketing agency that motivates boomers / seniors via "everything mature consumers experience."
- Strategic Solutions A creative ad might get you noticed, but in order to gain (and hold) a competitive edge, a comprehensive and strategic approach to marketing is needed. The strategic marketing solutions offered by Creating Results include: Branding, Marketing, Digital, Public Relations, Displays / Signage, Advertising and Speaking/Training.
- Susan Monahan Account Manager
- Todd Harff Co-Founder
- Top 10 Take-Aways from IBS 2010 Real estate marketing insights for builders of active adult / 50 plus housing from the 2010 International Builders Show.
- What We Do Creating Results is a full-service strategic marketing agency that drives demand for lifestyle-oriented products and services. As experts in targeting and motivating mature consumers (40+), we understand what makes the more affluent members of the Gen X, Baby Boom and Silent Generations leap into action.
- Who We Are
- Who We Are