Now Hiring: Account Coordinator
Creating Results, Inc., a growing full-service strategic marketing, advertising and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Account Coordinator within the Woodbridge office to serve within our Client Service team. Remote work is also being considered.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
As Account Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing tactics and provide daily support to your assigned clients and Account Director. To do this, you will work closely with our strategy, media, creative and digital teams to implement clients’ integrated marketing plans and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Specifically, Account Coordinators use their communication, marketing and organizational skills to:
- Manage all projects for assigned accounts, including updating project management tools, scheduling and maintaining status, to ensure project workflow is optimized across departments on time and within budget.
- Increase Creating Results’ profitability by helping Client Services implement clients’ marketing and media plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Proof print and online ads, emails, direct mail and other projects, ensuring accuracy and compliance with each client’s’ copy, brand and style guidelines.
- Improve effectiveness of marketing efforts through tracking, testing, Google Analytics and other data.
- Live up to our name and help clients succeed in achieving their goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
WHO YOU ARE
The minimum criteria for the Account Coordinator opportunity are as follows:
- 1-2 years of professional experience with demonstrated accomplishments in marketing and/or client services. Prior Marketing or Advertising agency experience is a significant plus.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related field.
- Extreme focus on detail and comfort juggling multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbally and written. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely in person and via phone, email and other electronic methods.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced office environment balanced with a fun, happy team motivated to achieve the best results possible.
ABOUT CREATING RESULTS
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, particularly senior living communities and real estate developers, helping them grow. Throughout our over 25-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.