Career Opportunity: Account Manager – Remote Locations (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Account Manager on our Account Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with a focus on senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
With guidance from account lead, you will act as primary CR contact for assigned accounts and/or various small-to-mid-size client projects, such as ongoing digital marketing campaigns or projects. You will lead the overall account strategy and work closely with our creative and media teams to oversee the flawless implementation of assigned clients’ projects or marketing plans. Specifically, Account Managers use their strategy skills and marketing knowledge to:
- Manage a minimum of $150k in 12-month revenue within one year of hire.
- Assist client lead on strategic account direction and growth, identifying opportunities for new projects/marketing plans and building the business case for new work.
- Maintain strategic oversight over client deliverables and review all creative before client delivery, ensuring alignment with client needs, brand, campaign roadmap and Employer standards.
- Guide clients to achieve maximum ROI by providing performance data and suggestions for optimizations or new initiatives.
- Conduct status calls/meetings and document client interactions particularly changes in timeline or scope.
- Project manage tactics and schedule to execute marketing plans/projects on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Proactively report any forecast/plan delays to account leader with action items on how to overcome challenges.
- Direct and oversee the work of marketing coordinators on assigned accounts, providing training and coaching as needed.
- Achieve or exceed billable hours target, while keeping projects at or under budget allotted.
- Participate in new business pitches as appropriate.
- Make recommendations for client marketing initiatives based on new learnings from researching marketing and industry best practices in industry publications and websites.
- Travel as needed to service clients and/or grow industry contacts and knowledge
- Create copy/content for CR blog and other CR Marketing initiatives as needed.
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL DO
In addition to organic growth of existing accounts, you will also assist in implementing Creating Results’ own marketing and business development initiatives:
- Represent the agency at industry conferences and develop relationships with senior leadership at client and prospect organizations
- Assist business development in creating proposals and pitching new business
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of our employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they stay for the long term. (Our average tenure is 8 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for the Account Manager opportunity are as follows:
- 3-5 years of experience in senior living or 55+ via in-house marketing department or marketing agency, with demonstrated expertise in integrated marketing and promotional copy/content
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or related area of study
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.