Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
As a valued member of the team, the Graphic Designer will work within the Creative Department to deliver engaging print and digital content that meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients. He or she will possess excellent creative design and production skills with the ability to work in collaboration with the Director of Creative Services and other team members.
- Design and execute solutions across multiple channels for print and digital advertising, collateral, direct mail, displays/signage, email marketing, websites, landing pages, blogs, etc.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud applications to execute creative designs
- Follow creative direction and work closely with various internal teams on assigned projects
- Resize print ads to various publication specifications
- Build digital animated ads to varied sizes based on approved concepts (experience in BannerSnack or similar tool is a plus)
- Participate in brainstorming sessions in collaboration with Director of Creative Services and other team members
- Provide image resizing, retouching, and additional image manipulation as needed for print and digital media (Photoshop)
- Follow quality assurance/quality control procedures (QA/QC) to ensure final artwork is accurate and complete before final production/launch
- Preflight and collect art files for submission to printers, fabricators, or media partners
- Export low-res PDFs for internal/client review, and print-ready PDFs for print/fabrication vendors
- Collect and organize art files and images for future projects based on pre-defined file structure
- Follow production timelines to ensure tasks are being completed on time and within budget
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and printer/fabrication vendors
- Work with Client Services and Strategy & Planning to ensure creative products are accurately executed and delivered on time to achieve desired results
- Stay abreast of and share evolving and emerging trends in design, technology, and the senior living industry
- Assist in management of outside vendors (printers, sign fabricators, designers, copywriters, photographers, web developers
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of our employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they stay for the long term. (Our average tenure is 8 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for the Copywriter opportunity are as follows:
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer or production artist in an agency or in-house design department
- Bachelor of Art or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, or related degree
- Previous experience designing for senior living or 55+ clients or marketing agency a plus
- A portfolio highlighting a wide range of design work, including collateral, advertising, direct mail, digital media, email, web, and video
- High skill level working in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, others as needed), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, others as needed) and other applications/tools for print/digital and presentation design
- Experience with creative tools such as Canva, BannerSnack and Unbounce a plu
- Attention to detail and ability to give and take direction well
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Organized with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
ABOUT CREATING RESULTS
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, particularly senior living communities and real estate developers, helping them grow. Throughout our over 25-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.