Career Opportunity: Marketing Automation Manager – Remote Locations (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Manager. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
As a valued member of the team, the Marketing Automation Manager will work closely with the Director of Creative Services, Account Services and Strategy & Planning in the execution and management of digital marketing automation elements for our clients. This typically includes a healthy mix of managing CRM setup and implementation, creation and management of landing pages, forms and emails.
Specifically, the Marketing Automation Manager will use his or her skills and knowledge to:
- Proactively manage execution timeline of assigned projects within approved marketing campaigns, requesting and obtaining necessary info from Account Services team as needed.
- Work with Strategy & Planning team to implement proper integrations with other tools and trackability of all web and automation projects in a prescribed way to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Based on direction from account team, create and provide digital elements for campaigns, including but not limited to landing pages, forms and confirmation pages, emails, automation lists/workflows, chatbot creation and sequencing, triggered website popups and basic CMS updates.
- Maintain primary execution oversight over elements created, reviewing, and proofing all associated dependencies before internal delivery to account team, ensuring alignment with campaign goals and direction given, brand and Employer standards.
- Ensure all approved elements are recorded in designated agency tool for internal and external client reference.
- Participate in status calls/meetings as necessary and provide update on timelines for delivery.
- Using established project management tools and processes, manage vendors to execute digital marketing projects on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Proactively report any forecast/project delays, potential obstacles, or team missteps providing recommended solutions to resolve and avoid in the future.
- Serve as troubleshooting liaison for all digital marketing tools/partners.
- Suggest A/B testing opportunities, gain approval from account leads to implement and track/report on tests accordingly.
- Make process recommendations for digital initiatives based on new learnings from relevant webinars, vendor partners and industry best practices.
- Format, proof, edit and test email rendering across all platforms (content will be provided)
- Manage CRM Setup & Implementation (HubSpot, SharpSpring)
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 1+ years of experience with digital marketing, specifically: analytics, tracking, and email automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, journalism, or related area of study
- Experience working with e-mail service providers such as: MailChimp, Constant Contact Campaign Monitor.
- At least 1 year experience working with marketing automation system, such as: HubSpot, Act-On, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Pardot or similar
- Experience with tracking Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with website CMS/landing page software (WordPress, Unbounce, etc.)
- Experience with website development and management (HTML, CSS, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with reporting platforms and tracking techniques (Google Analytics, usage of trackable URL parameters (UTMs), TapClicks or similar reporting platform)
- Familiar with Zapier/Piesync and performing basic integrations between systems
- Extremely detail-oriented, comfortable juggling multiple priorities with exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
ABOUT CREATING RESULTS
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, particularly senior living communities and real estate developers, helping them grow. Throughout our over 25-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative, and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Hourly Rate
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.