Career Opportunity: Media Specialist – Remote Locations (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time, Media Specialist to join the Strategy & Planning team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven, and client-focused. The Media Specialist will play a pivotal role in securing traditional media placements, digital media placements, and assisting client teams in their tactical marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
As a Media Specialist at Creating Results, you will be responsible for the research of and strategic procurement of traditional media placements, including but not limited to print, broadcast TV, radio, and outdoor media. You will also develop digital ad platform proofs based on creative and copy received in platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads and Microsoft Ads among others. This role requires a strong understanding of media placement processes, effective communication skills, and the ability to support client teams in their advertising efforts. Your key responsibilities will include:
Specifically, the Martech Manager will use his or her skills and knowledge to:
- Traditional Media Coordination:
- Research and execute media placements for clients in traditional formats such as print media, broadcast TV, radio, and outdoor.
- Establish and negotiate with media contacts to secure the best rates and placements.
- Ensure that traditional media campaign recommendations align with client objectives and target audiences.
- Provide recommendations to Account Services teams for inclusion in marketing plans.
- Invoicing and Payment:
- Manage the insertion orders and vendor invoice process for media placements, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate with the finance department to process payments and reconcile accounts.
- Digital Media Coordination:
- Create ad proofs in existing campaigns within platforms such as Facebook, Microsoft and Google Ads.
- Monitor digital ad spends, adjusting budgets as needed.
- Support in monthly and quarterly reporting analysis with Marketing Manager
- Client Team Support:
- Assist client teams in researching and identifying new potential media placements.
- Within project management tool, provide account teams with deadlines and technical/print specifications for media placements.
- Communicate with team members around timelines and required information for execution, as well as ensuring trackability of media efforts.
- Contact Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media contacts and vendors, ensuring favorable terms and opportunities.
- Stay informed about industry trends and new media opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of our employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they stay for the long term. (Our average tenure is 8 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for this Media Specialist opportunity are as follows:
- 1-3 years of experience in traditional media buying, with a track record of successful placements.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in digital advertising platforms, including Facebook and Google Ads.
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with media research tools and industry trends.
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike, Asana or Workamajig, preferred.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
ABOUT CREATING RESULTS
Creating Results is an award-winning agency providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for those who love solving clients’ challenges and collaborating with teammates. We work with organizations who serve baby boomers and seniors, particularly senior living communities and real estate developers, helping them grow. Throughout our over 25+-year history we have been recognized for results in marketing to mature consumers. Inc. Magazine has recognized Creating Results four times as being one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. The company culture is open, collaborative, and supportive.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.