Career Opportunity: VP, Account Services – Remote Locations (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time VP, Account Services on our Client Services department. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
The VP, Account Services is strategic-minded, customer service-focused and detail-oriented. In addition to excelling in organization, this individual will have an innate ability to anticipate the needs of a client, flawlessly oversee the execution team and deliver above and beyond without putting timelines or budgets in jeopardy. He or she is able to lead clients as well as internal team members, present work and offer points of view that are persuasive, logical and draw from the business needs of the client to justify the work. This position requires a combination marketing and strategy mindset.
- Oversee Account Services team, providing managerial oversight as well as strategic support on assigned ROCK accounts.
- Maintain a high level of performance and accountability by the account/execution teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Develop direct reports, including Account Directors, Account Managers and Account Coordinators, along professional growth paths, coaching them in leading their own portfolio of accounts.
- Keep agency leadership informed of the status of accounts, personnel, problems, plans and key meetings.
- Contribute to internal CR Marketing, including partnering on the development and execution of marketing plan with Business Solutions leader, leveraging team members for support in creative, copy, digital, logistics, etc.
- Independently act as primary strategic contact for assigned accounts, seeking guidance from ROCK when needed.
- Oversee overall account and plan strategy, account direction and account growth for CR’s clients.
- Provide clients with strategic input and subject matter expertise, pulling in relevant CR and external experts as needed. Guide clients to achieve maximum ROI by providing performance data and suggestions for optimizations or new initiatives.
- Responsible for overall growth and development of accounts and meeting monthly revenue and profit goals.
- Plan, develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
- Oversee and approve account invoicing, develop pricing and proposals for new initiatives and pitch new business, pulling in relevant CR and strategic partners as needed.
- Maintain sufficient involvement and information, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Provide account team leadership and convey the strategic landscape of the client and client’s internal players as well as the specific requirements support.
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the Agency to the assigned staff.
- Travel as needed to service clients, to main office, and/or grow industry contacts and knowledge.
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of our employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they stay for the long term. (Our average tenure is 8 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for the Account Director opportunity are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or related area of study
- 10+ years of experience in marketing via in-house marketing departments or marketing agency, with demonstrated expertise with integrated marketing and promotional copy/content
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment balanced with fun, happy people
- Ability to give and take direction well
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Organized with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Salary requirements
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.