Tuesday? How did it get to be Tuesday? We know for many of you Monday just didn’t feel right without your recap of the top 50+ marketing resources. Please accept our apologies!
1. MOST CLICKED: When a Huffington Post columnist wondered “why don’t we celebrate 90 year olds?” the Creating Results team noted that we’d been there, blogged that. (My beloved Nana was the star of several of our posts, including this one when she passed away at 98.)
2. MOST SHARED: Appropriately for my vacation week, articles about travel and baby boomers were frequently shared.
– The 7 categories of travel that appeal to big-spending baby boomers http://ow.ly/cQOJJ
– State tourism marketing budgets avg 30% online, 33% print, 8% TV, 5% radio, reports AdAge http://ow.ly/cPVzX
– Study finds baby boomers take more vacations & are better at disconnecting than Millennials ow.ly/cPVlu