Let’s get to it! Our weekly round-up of top links, articles and resources for mature marketing.
1. MOST CLICKED: We have a tie —
* If you’re happy & you know it … You’re a member of the Silent Generation, per Prosper Insights: http://ow.ly/k14Rq
Whether it’s their love life or their homelife or their home, 65+ers are reporting themselves as happier than Baby Boomers, Gen X or Millennials. Click on the chart or the link above to see all the data.
* Interesting infographic imagines the world as 100 people: Did you know that 8 out of every 100 people in the world are over 65? Find out about languages, religions, housing and literacy by clicking this link: http://ow.ly/jWb3b.
2. MOST SHARED: 24% of Millennials say a company’s social media policy would be a key factor in accepting job. http://ow.ly/jVGdV
RELATED: Case study – social media launch for Orion Residential properties (Did you know Creating Results works with companies to establish social media policies and strategies?)
Also of note:
* “Smart CEOs Know Training Matters,” a smart piece in the Atlanta Journal Constitution on the vital role of CEO media training, by PR pro Mitch Leff. http://bit.ly/ZHSJ5a
*”We’re Hot Again,” writes Chuck Nyren. http://goo.gl/U6Fnf
*The manner in which companies respond to media in crisis situations can play a large role in how the public perceives them, says Todd Harff in Senior Housing News. http://bit.ly/15zHJxJ