Career Opportunity: Account Director – Remote Locations (Multiple)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a full-time Account Director on our Client Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
You will work closely with client contacts on your accounts, as the face of Creating Results. You will guide the overall account strategy and work closely with our creative and media teams to oversee the implementation of our clients’ integrated marketing plans. Specifically, Account Directors use their strategy skills and marketing knowledge to:
- Oversee overall marketing plan strategy, account direction and account growth for portfolio of clients, achieving monthly billing and profitability goals
- Plan, develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals and measurements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients
- Provide clients with strategic input and subject matter expertise, pulling in relevant CR and external experts as needed
- Guide clients to achieve maximum ROI by providing performance data and suggestions for optimizations or new initiatives
- Present creative and clearly articulate and sell the business goal behind marketing tactics, both verbally and in writing, to a client and/or their leadership
- Lead account and execution teams to produce initiatives on strategy, on time and on budget, maintaining a high level of performance and accountability by the account/execution teams
- Oversee and approve account invoicing, develop pricing and proposals for new initiatives and pitch new business, pulling in relevant CR and strategic partners as needed
- Keep agency leadership informed of the status of accounts, strategic landscape of the client and client’s internal players, problems, plans and key meetings
- Travel as needed to service clients and/or grow industry contacts and knowledge
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL DO
In addition to organic growth of existing accounts, you will also assist in implementing Creating Results’ own marketing and business development initiatives:
- Represent the agency at industry conferences and develop relationships with senior leadership at client and prospect organizations
- Assist business development in creating proposals and pitching new business
WHO YOU ARE
Creating Results truly values each one of our employees. Team members tend to find the culture so inviting and the development opportunities so intriguing that they stay for the long term. (Our average tenure is 8 years.) For these reasons, Creating Results carefully seeks the ideal candidate for each new hire position.
The minimum criteria for the Account Director opportunity are as follows:
- 5-7 years of experience in integrated marketing, preferably within an agency setting; senior living or 55+ expertise is a significant plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or related area of study
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment balanced with fun, happy people
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to HR@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Hourly Rate
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.