Freelance Opportunity: Strategic Sales Specialist — Remote Locations (Ongoing)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing, and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking multiple freelance Sales Consultants/Trainers in a variety of locations to work with our Client Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with a focus on senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
You will work closely with client contacts and our sales strategy team, training and managing client sales teams to help our clients increase and maintain their occupancy. Specifically, Strategic Sales Specialists use their sales skills to:
- Implementing the Creating Results sales training curriculum modules dependent on the client’s needs
- Assessing client needs and current performance (reviewing call recordings, CRM entries, secret shops, competitive analyses, etc.), setting goals and assessing the implementation of the training curriculum.
- Ongoing management of the client’s sales team, both on-site and off-site, according to the client’s current agreement.
- Measuring progress and reporting results to CR account lead, client contact, and client’s C-suite or other stakeholders.
- Helping to consult on the performance of sales staff, and interview and hire new sales representatives as needed.
- Interface regularly with Creating Results’ Sales Specialist, providing details of sales interactions and goals
- Coordinate on-site visits, if applicable, with the client within the parameters of the agreed-upon contract
- Prepare site visit reports within 48 hours of each site visit, if applicable
- Coordinate with Creating Results’ accounting department for timely filing of expense reports and invoices
- Prepare written communications, both for the internal team and for clients; organize and maintain project documentation files, both hardcopy and electronic
The minimum criteria for the Sales Consultant and Training opportunity are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in senior living or 55+ via in-house sales departments
- Willingness to travel frequently to various client locations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, take direction well
- Creative problem solver
- Organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to Jessica@creatingresults.com
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Hourly Rate
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.