Freelance Opportunity: Sales Directors – Remote Locations (Ongoing)
Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing, and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking multiple freelance Sales Directors in a variety of locations to work with our Client Services team. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with a focus on senior living and 55+ real estate.
Creating Results’ culture is very team-oriented, results-driven and client-focused. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping us grow our clients’ businesses (and our own) as part of our collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL MAINLY DO
You will act as a representative of the client sales team, working closely with Creating Results and the client, to help increase their occupancy according to the sales goals. Specifically, Sales Directors use their sales skills to:
- Act as the client’s Sales Director, either on-site or off-site depending on the client’s agreement
- Execute inbound and outbound sales activities as identified by Creating Results and the client as they pertain to the client’s goals.
- Work closely with and coordinate the sales and marketing process with Creating Results’ Sales Specialist, the client services team, and the client’s internal sales and marketing team
- Regularly communicate with the client’s executive team, providing progress reports and seeking feedback
- Act as liaison between the client’s executive team, sales team, and the Creating Results team
- Review and analyze the client’s CRM database, looking for opportunities to improve sales
- Interface daily with Creating Results’ Sales Specialist, providing details of sales interactions and goals
- Coordinate on-site visits, if applicable, with the client within the parameters of the agreed-upon contract
- Prepare site visit reports within 48 hours of each site visit, if applicable
- Research the client CRM database, ensure the program is being utilized properly by the sales team, and look for opportunities to move the each of the prospects forward in their relationship
- Coordinate with Creating Results’ accounting department for timely filing of expense reports and invoices
- Prepare written communications, both for the internal team and for clients; organize and maintain project documentation files, both hardcopy and electronic
The minimum criteria for the Sales Directors’ opportunity are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in senior living or 55+ via in-house sales departments
- Willingness to travel frequently to various client locations in multiple locations nationally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, take direction well
- Creative problem solver
- Organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment both independently and as a team member
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
YOUR NEXT STEPS
If you think you’re the right fit and are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, please submit the following to Jessica@creatingresults.com.
Your submission will only be considered if it contains all of the below:
- Cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate
- Hourly Rate
Creating Results is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.