Who says you can’t use lunch time to feed your brain?
This summer, Creating Results is hosting 10 Minutes or Less: A Digital Marketing Webinar Series. Join us for part of your lunch break to learn more about digital marketing tactics that can help your active adult or senior living community reach its sales and occupancy goals. We’ll offer best practices for these tactics, as well as actionable insights on steps you can take to enhance your community’s digital marketing plan.
What to Expect From the 10 Minutes or Less Digital Marketing Webinar Series
Starting July 22 and continuing through the end of summer, our upcoming digital marketing webinar series will be held every Wednesday and will feature the following topics:
- Steps for setting up Google Analytics to measure your web metrics
- How to create a Facebook business profile and why it’s needed
- How to set up a Google My Business account and why it’s needed
- A guide to search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ways to solicit positive reviews for your community
- The importance of video in digital marketing
- Maintaining a blog for your community
- Best practices for using call tracking
- The benefits for using landing pages on your website
The Importance of Digital Marketing in Today’s Business Landscape
Opportunities to market and sell products and services in person have been limited this year for most businesses, if not completely non-existent. This includes the active adult and senior living industries.
Even as businesses are slowly being given the green light to re-introduce in-person visits with precautions in place, there’s no telling how long that will last and whether prospects will be comfortable visiting in person.
These past couple of months have shown why it’s important for communities to have digitally savvy team members on hand, or work with an agency partner to ensure they have a strong digital plan in place to attract, convert and nurture leads through the sales journey.
During this digital marketing webinar series, our team will introduce you to digital tactics that provide the solid foundation on which your community can build a strong online presence for customers.