Who says you can’t use lunch time to feed your brain?
What to Expect From the 10 Minutes or Less Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- Steps for setting up Google Analytics to measure your web metrics
- How to create a Facebook business profile and why it’s needed
- How to set up a Google My Business account and why it’s needed
- A guide to search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ways to solicit positive reviews for your community
- The importance of video in digital marketing
- Maintaining a blog for your community
- Best practices for using call tracking
- The benefits for using landing pages on your website
The Importance of Digital Marketing in Today’s Business Landscape
Even as businesses are slowly being given the green light to re-introduce in-person visits with precautions in place, there’s no telling how long that will last and whether prospects will be comfortable visiting in person.
These past couple of months have shown why it’s important for communities to have digitally savvy team members on hand, or work with an agency partner to ensure they have a strong digital plan in place to attract, convert and nurture leads through the sales journey.
During this digital marketing webinar series, our team will introduce you to digital tactics that provide the solid foundation on which your community can build a strong online presence for customers.