It’s that time of year! The Creating Results team is excited to be both a presenter and sponsor for the LeadingAge FL 2021 Annual Conference.
This year’s conference will be held in person at the Hyatt Regency Orlando and we are thrilled to be back live to both present and make valuable connections. The Creating Results team will be presenting on August 31st from 1pm to 2pm EST at the conference about engaging and nurturing digital leads.
Engaging and Nurturing Leads Using Digital-First Strategies
In today’s digital world, we must continuously adapt to meet our target audience wherever they are, many times anticipating their user journey before it happens. Having a strategic plan in place to align sales and marketing tactics can ensure that you’re making that initial engagement with your lead and nurturing them throughout the lifecycle of their journey – both digitally and offline. With our 20+ collective years of industry experience, we’ve gathered insights to help you discover where the older adult is spending their time online and how to find them and engage them through the right channels and at the opportune moments.
The topics of this session will be focused around:
- Learn the key differences between the target audiences and how to strengthen your targeting
- Important steps often overlooked in SL and 55+ planning, including how to align your sales and marketing teams’ lead efforts
- Successful digital marketing tactics for 55+ and SL communities
- Best in class SL and 55+ projects and how to harness digital tools to drive results
By the end of the presentation, attendees will have a better understanding of how to:
- How to target, select channels and generate digital lead from Google, Facebook, and other platforms
- Engage with digital leads and encourage them to share more information about themselves
- Leverage marketing automation and other integrated marketing to reduce time needed to nurture digital leads, gather additional data about your prospects unobtrusively and ultimately convert digital leads
How Can We Help Your Business Meet Its Goals?
If you’re planning on joining in the festivities for this year’s LeadingAge FL Annual Conference, we’d welcome the opportunity to connect with you during the show.
Visit our website to learn more about how we work with companies like yours to overcome sales and marketing challenges, and to enter for a chance to win a complimentary brand assessment from the Creating Results team.
You can also email Kimberly@creatingresults.com with any questions you may have about the sales and marketing services we offer.